3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: 3Chi Breath and button-activation compatible 510 cartridges with 500mg or 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Δ8THC oil and strain-specific terpenes of your choice
3Chi Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Extract Description
- Type: Broad-spectrum ∆8 THC oil with natural terpenes
- Amount of Extract: 500 mg / 1000 mg
- ∆8THC Content: Testing at 95%+ Δ8THC
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Natural Terpenes: Yes
Beginner directions: For a single dose, inhale one 3-5 second puff of the 3Chi Delta 8 Cartridge and wait up to 30 minutes to feel effects before continuing usage.
Do not operate any machinery while using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or under 21 or legal age of consumption in your jurisdiction. Keep out of reach of children and animals
Storage: Store upright in a cool dark environment for best results.
What is Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Δ8THC and Δ9THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why Δ8THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%.
Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements regarding these products. Research approved by the FDA has not confirmed the efficacy of these products.
Note: This product is available for instore pick up only
THC DISCLAIMER: Products on this site contain no delta-9 THC or products on this site contain a value of 0.3% or less delta-9 THC. FDA DISCLAIMER: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.